Poets published in Spectrum Online Edition: The Villanelle Masters are invited to read at the Saturday Afternoon Poetry Zoom meeting on Saturday, June 17th between 3 and 5 pm PST.

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Aaron Hernandez

Ynez Fontanelle


oh beautiful babe born to be
and how I so finally meet you
you are a graceful gift affording me

i bow to thou my responsibility
and do the best i can do
oh beautiful babe bourne to be

a guiding spirit shine reflectively
and align when prisms askew
you are a grandiose gift thwarting me

an essence of earth mother humanity
to this burden I gladly subdue
oh beautiful babe thorn to me

of love never expressed a poem to thee
and to the harm memory can't undo
you are a gracious gift awarded me

to father see farther consequencially
guess parental pursuit and peruse
oh beautiful babe born to be
you are a grateful gift afforded me

No comments:

Post a Comment

R A Ruadh

Villanelle for Missy We do not always see eye to eye               We are better at feeling heart to heart    I tell you it is not your time...